The DGcert Home service includes:
- Inspection of the property from a qualified technician;
- Architectural survey of the property;
- Drafting of the current planimetry status signed by a professional;
- Photographic documentation signed by a professional;
- Cadastral map issued by the Territory Office of the Internal Revenue Agency;
- Cadastral documents issued by the Internal Revenue Agency;
- Mortgage register search of the property;
- Access to the Municipality’s documents of the property;
- Certificate of cadastral conformity signed by a professional;
- Certificate of the compliance of the property with local planning and building permits signed by a professional;
- Certificate of outbuildings signed by a qualified technician;
- EPC (energy performance certificate) a mandatory document signed by a qualified technician with a presentation protocol that must be presented to the Region.
If the Public Administration offices do not provide us with the necessary documentation within DGcert’s delivery times, a partial dossier will be sent to you and we will take care of delivering the integration relating to the urban conformity certificate as soon as we obtain the documents from the Municipality.
The product images are inserted for illustrative purposes only.