The DGcert Evaluations service includes:
- market analysis and finding comparable trades in the last year;
- photogrammetric survey with context analysis;
- cadastral framework with map issued by the Territory Office of the Revenue Agency;
- property evaluation with the IVS (International Evaluation Standard);
- Price estimate with the massive data (real estate market observatory, real estate exchange, etc.).
The product images are inserted for illustrative purposes only.
After the order has been placed, one of our representatives, responsible for your paperwork, will send you an e-mail with the authorization form to be signed and the list of documents that you will need to provide us to proceed.
As soon as we have received all the requested documents, we will send you a confirmation email.
7 business days from the inspection day and technical survey (see point 1)
The documentation is prepared after we have received all the requested documents, then they will be digitally signed and sent to the e-mail or pec address indicated during registration.
To obtain the DGcert Evaluation, you must own the plan of the current state of the property signed by a qualified technician and a copy of the building permit, or a copy of the DGcert Home or DGcert Commercial service that you have previously purchased that certifies the regularity of the property or identifies any urban and cadastral problems.